Glassdoor Top 2019 CEOsGlassdoor, one of the world’s largest job and recruiting sites, honored our CEO, Jean-Pascal Tricoire, as one of the Top 100 CEOs in 2019. The award is based on the input of employees who voluntarily provide anonymous feedback about their CEO’s leadership, along with insights into their job, work environment and employer over the past year.
CHRO of the Year – FranceCongratulations to Olivier Blum, our CHRO, for being honored "DRH de l’année" in France! This joint award presented by Cadremploi, Morgan Philips Hudson and Le Figaro, recognizes the progress we have made in transforming our leadership and culture in a rapidly evolving environment.
Forbes World’s Most Influential CMOsSchneider Electric CMO, Chris Leong, named one of , speaks about supporting our customers to become fully digitized.
Highlights and Latest Achievements
Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
Our latest recognition
- iF DESIGN AWARDS (February 2020) – Schneider Electric products win six prestigious iF DESIGN AWARDS
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) (January 2020) – Schneider Electric ranked on the CDP “A-List” for the ninth consecutive year
- Corporate Knights (January 2020) – Schneider Electric ranked among the “Global 100” most sustainable companies
- Bloomberg GenderEquality Index (January 2020) – Schneider Electric included in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index for the third year in a row
- Universum’s Diversity & Inclusion Index (December 2019) – Schneider Electric is in the Top 50 of the World’s most Diverse and Inclusive
- Financial Times (November 2019) - Schneider Electric included in the Top 50 for The Diversity Leaders 2020 ranking
- Equileap (October 2019) - Schneider Electric ranked 1st in the industrial sector for Gender Equality
- Gartner (June 2019) – No. 3th in Gartner’s 2019 Supply Chain Top 15 for Europe
- Glassdoor (June 2019) – Jean-Pascal Tricoire ranked 54th in Top CEO for 2019
- Le DRH de l’année (June 2019) – Olivier Blum named Director of Human Resources 2019
- Gartner (May 2019) – No. 11th in Gartner Supply Chain Top 25 for 2019
- Ethisphere (February 2019) - World’s Most Ethical Companies (for the 9th consecutive year)
- Fortune (January 2019) - Schneider Electric named one of the Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2019
- Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (January 2019)