Three leaders join forces to increase the adoption of connectivity
Shutter Control & Security
• Footprint in 60 countries & 125 subsidiaries
• World leader in the automatic control of openings and closures in homes and buildings
• Key Player in the Connected Home since 10 years
• Strong Somfy Expert and installers network worldwide
Electrical Distribution, Energy Management and Lighting Control
• #1 worldwide in final distribution
• 250M homes served worldwide
• 28M buildings served worldwide
• >65% small and medium buildings
• Electrician channel ~ 205K worldwide
Smart Heating Control
• Leading position within Residential Heating and Indoor Climate
• #1 position in District Energy 国产主播免费福利视频
• Leading within hydronic balancing and HVAC controls for Non-Residential
• Strong installer network spanning across Europe, Russia and China
• Global leader in access solutions
• Efficient door openings, entrance automation and services for the institutional, commercial and residential market.
• Largest installed base of locks and access solutions in the world
• Leading positions in Europe, Americas, Asia and Oceania
• Millions of people experiencing a safer and more open world
Seamless and Simple Integration
By aligning our connectivity and technology strategies, we developed an open ecosystem, making our products seamlessly interoperable at the controller or cloud level through an application programming interface (API).
Qualified Use Cases
Connectivity only makes sense if our value propositions meet customer expectations. This is why we are engaged with customers and partners, reviewing and co-developing customized solutions for selected segments.
Connectivity Ecosystem Use Cases
Fully integrate guest room management
Energy costs in guest rooms are one of the largest expenses for hotels, but what happens when rooms are empty? Our new white paper explains how an occupancy-based energy management system can save your hotel money and improve operations.
The Schneider Electric Resi9 electrical panel can now include a full connectivity platform based on two expert systems: Wiser for Energy Management and TaHoma for Smart Home Management. It becomes a hub for electrical safety and smart home environment.